Saturday, January 10, 2009

Reading in '09

Hey everybody!

It's a new year for reading and I can't wait! I'm going to try to beat my page total for last year although we'll see...Ron groans now every time I start a new book. I still have a few books to catch up on from last year and I can't wait to see what you all choose for this year. I was wondering if we could maybe set a deadline for ourselves for posting the book for the coming month - like maybe on a certain day of the month - so we all have time to get it?! (I hope you don't mind Tricia, I took the liberty of assigning the first few months of the year.) Also, we need to figure out how we want to discuss the books we read. I really want to know what you all thought. Post your ideas!

P.S. I'm almost done with Marley & Me and wanted to apologize for the language! I guess that's the risk you take choosing a book you've never read before. Too bad it's so darn funny!

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Can I join too? Its part of my new years goals to read more and I guess this would be a good way to do it!!

Annette said...

Of course!! I'll add you to the list.

JoandDoug said...

I just finished the book and I'm ready to start chatting anytime!