Tuesday, March 25, 2008

A Few Legistics

Hey ladies! To clear up some confusion and make things easier for everyone, Annette in her wisdom suggested that we add a list of who is choosing the book for which month. I have added a list to the side column titled "Who's Choosing When". It has a list through the end of this year of who is choosing the book for each month. If you don't want to choose a book, can't do it that month, or know of people who are joining the book club, just let me know and we'll change things accordingly. If you are the one choosing the book for the following month, please post which book you've chosen by the middle of the preceding month so everyone has time to pick it up. There is also a list of what we've already read in the right column to help everyone know which books have already been chosen. If for some reason you go to post and are not able to, please let me know. It may be that I just need to change to your rights. If I have not sent you an email with an invite as an author to the blog, please email me and we'll get it all squared away so you can post. (Also, please let me know if I have misspelled your name anywhere!) If anyone has any other suggestions on how to make things work better in our book club, we would love to hear them. We're a work in progress! Thanks for bearing with us as we work out all of the kinks! Happy reading everyone!

2 comments:

Annette said...

Wow! I have wisdom, huh?! Thanks for that. I was wondering what everyone thinks is the best way to discuss the book after the month is over. I'm dying to hear what everyone thought about The Thirteenth Tale...

Nate and Ash said...

Hey Annette, we never got your email!! We want to see your blog!! fin04013@byui.edu. :)