Sunday, March 1, 2009

The House on Mango Street

Since I'm stuck at home recovering from an emergency appendectomy, I've had a lot of time to think about my book choice. With it being the first day of the month I'd figure it's the perfect time to post my choice. The book I've picked is "House on Mango Street". This book takes me back to junior high. I think I first read it in 7th grade (is that right Nancy?). Anyway, I remember loving it then and I'm looking forward to reading it again. I think I've mentioned before that I love memoirs and this one in particular. You can get it from Amazon starting at $.03. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Sweet! I cant remember when we read that one. Was it with Mr Rosett? Anyways I cant remember the book either, so that will be a good one to read!

Tricia said...

Sorry to hear about your health emergency. That's no fun at all!! Thanks for your book choice! I don't think I've ever read that one.

Annette said...

I just ordered it and can't wait! Hope you feel better soon!